Sonic Shorts: Volume 5 Sonic Shorts: Volume 5

Best one so far!

That was the best of the Sonic Shorts and the one with Sonic SatAM Robotnik destroying 4kids was just pure ownage and I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to do that to 4kids as well.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 4 Sonic Shorts: Volume 4

As funny as always

Good job on the collab it was great and I liked when Hyper Sonic was giving everyone seizures it was great.

Residunt Eval 4 Residunt Eval 4

Good Parody

That was a pretty good flash and I must say some of the deaths were unexpected like the rocket launcher coming out of painting and the part where Ashley threw the stick at Leon and it killed him was very funny and I look forward to seeing some more Resident Evil 4 parody flashes.

EB3 responds:

I thought there was gonna be an A+B Dodge when she threw the stick when I first played the game

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

That was great!

No words can describe the sheer awesomeness of this flash. Man you guys know how to keep the humor coming and it works great everytime, I salute you and Alvin-Earthworm for your hard work on this flash keep up the great work.

Awesomefield Awesomefield

That was Awesome alright!

That was probably of the funniest awesome videos and the ending with Godzilla owning Cloverfield was the best part and great job on the video.

Resident Evil WUN! Resident Evil WUN!

Very well thought out and funny as hell.

I must say this is one of the funniest Resident Evil flashes I have seen and even though you say it was based on a comic you drew in 20 mins this is still very funny and deserves to be on the front page and added to the Resident Evil collection keep up the great work dude!

FaltaViva responds:

Thanks a lot :D

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Probably one of the best flashes I have seen

This is one of the best flashes I have seen in a long time and I know it took you a long time to make this and I enjoyed the ending keep up the good work Chakra-X.